Family Justice Center Call for Donations
If you are interested in donating artwork for the walls of the new facility at in the Judicial Building (1010 N. Boonville): Julie Watson, Victim Witness Coordinator, would like to design several “living room” like settings for the clients who will use the facility. Your artwork would greatly help victims feel comfortable and “at home” as they navigate the system of services.
* Art work needs to be clean and in good condition. Any size is acceptable.
* Art should be properly wired and ready to hang.
* Any donation becomes the property of the Family Justice Center.
* Please bubble wrap donations so they are not damaged during transport.
* Bring wrapped donation of art to National Ave. Christian Church at the next Studio 55 meeting, August 8, 2018.
* Yes, your donation can be counted towards tax deductions.
Please contact Mona Gist (417-818-3275) with further questions.