The Democratic Party of Webster County is introducing the Mitzi Hosmer scholarship for graduating seniors that reside in Webster County. The purpose of this endeavor is to offer Webster County students scholarships to finance their continuing education.
The scholarship will be in the amount of $1000.
To be eligible, students:
- Must be a graduating senior in 2018
- Must either live in Webster County or attend a Webster County public high school.
- Must have a minimum grade point average of 3.0
- Must plan to attend a college, university or accredited trade school.
- Must provide verifiable service to others, work experience, extracurricular activities
- Must provide three, but not more than five, Letters of recommendation.
To learn more about this scholarship, please contact Dan Philbin.