Invest and celebrate in community arts this holiday season!
From December 2 – 8, 2018, The Springfield Regional Arts Council, along with Americans for the Arts, encourage patrons and artists to come together and support local arts this week! That includes tickets to events, memberships to various arts organizations, and of course, BUY ART!
Here are some great ways to finish your holiday shopping while also supporting the local economy:
- $100 & Under Holiday Art Market at The Creamery - everything is priced under $100. Your purchase supports local artists AND arts education programming through the SRAC
- Buy tickets to A Christmas Story: The Musical at The Springfield Little Theatre. Can't make a show? Donate to their Next Stage Campaign!
- Visit over 20 galleries during First Friday Artwalk and take home a new piece of work!
- Become a member at Moxie Cinema, Springfield's premier independent movie theater
- Attend the Springfield Symphony Orchestra's "Christmas at The Movies" on December 8th
- Participate in a workshop or take a class at The Springfield Art Museum, Splatter Art Studio, or Creava
- Purchase tickets for The Springfield Ballet's annual tradition, "The Nutcracker."
- Listen to Arts News on KSMU every Friday morning, and plan your weekend!
This is just a tiny sampling of all the amazing ways to support the arts in the Springfield area. Do you have something we can add or help promote? Email Marketing@Springfieldarts.org.