As we close the end of the year, everyone at the SRAC would like to send a big THANK YOU for your previous donations of time, money, talent, and creativity. Because of it, we were able to accomplish quite a bit!
- 18,514 people came to The Creamery Arts Center
- $19,000 granted to area non-profits through the Arts & Culture grants
- 382 artists featured during 10 First Friday Artwalk exhibits
- 2,631 miles traveled by The Arts Truck, for carrying equipment and materials for arts programs
- 6,940 children participated in the SRAC's education programs
The Springfield Regional Arts Council is steadfast in its mission to transform lives and enrich the community through the arts. Since 2002, the SRAC's Arts in the Park Summer Workshop Program has provided arts education for area at-risk students. Other programs, like Any Given Child, Mini Monet, and Free Art Days provide further arts engagement opportunities. All of these programs are funded through grants and donations, and putting together quality programming would be a difficult challenge without it.
Please consider a special year-end gift to support local arts and outreach programs. During the month of December, your gift will be matched 1:1, up to $3000, thanks to a generous anonymous donor. That means your tax-deductible holiday gift will go twice as far!
Your gift ensures that every child who participates in the SRAC's free education programs has access to quality instructors, that local artists and arts entrepreneurs receive quality professional development training, and that community festivals like Artsfest continue for years to come.
Thank you for giving the gift of art!
Leslie Forrester, Executive Director