Help Chart Future of Library at a Community Listening Session
The Library invites all ages to attend one of several Community Listening Sessions planned this fall. The goal is to collect ideas and opinions to help chart the near-future course of the Springfield-Greene County Library District, said Executive Director Regina Greer Cooper.
The public is invited to attend one or more of these one-hour sessions:
· Thursday, Aug. 15, 10 a.m., Ash Grove Branch
· Wednesday, Aug. 21, 5 p.m., Fair Grove Branch
· Friday, Aug. 23, 10 a.m., Strafford Branch
· Wednesday, Aug. 28, 5 p.m., Strafford Branch
· Thursday, Aug. 29, 10 a.m., Library Center auditorium
· Monday, Sept. 16, 5 p.m., Library Center auditorium
Refreshments will be served.
More sessions are being planned for September.
During the one-hour moderated sessions, we will ask:
· How do you currently use the Library?
· What do you like about the Library – what do we do well?
· What could we do better? Are there additional services and programs you would like?
For more information about the sessions, call Community Relations at 417-616-0564.