Where: Neosho Civic Center
109 W. Main Street
Neosho, MO 64850
When: Saturday October 5, 2019
10:00am to 5:00p
Set up Friday (inside only) 4:00pm to 6:00pm
Set up Saturday 7:30am to 9:30am
Please Note: Churches, Craft and Food vendors contact City of Neosho at 417-451-8050
Registration Fee: $35 per booth
(Fee refunded if booth is set up by 9:30am Saturday and remains in place til 4:00pm)
Artists - Indoor or Outdoor
Your registration will reserve booth space for display in climate controlled indoor space of approximately 10' x 10' inside the Neosho Civic Center or outside on the street. Artists will receive space on a first come, first served basis. Indoor space is climate controlled with access to restrooms. Approximately 35 spaces are available.
For Indoor or Outdoor Booth:
1) All works must be one-of-a-kind originals or signed reproductions of the original by the displaying artist.
2) No crafts, buy/sell items, kit, or machine made items or items made from commercial molds will be allowed.
3) Artists are encouraged to demonstrate some phase of their art but protection for the carpeted floor must be provided by the artist.
4) There will be no commission charged.
5) Exhibitor must be at least 18 years of age.
6) Exhibitor must be in place no later than 9:30am Saturday and remain in place until 4:00pm to receive refund of registration.
7) All artists are responsible to report sales and pay sales taxes to Missouri Department of Revenue.
8) Tents highly suggested for outdoor booth, no color requirement.
9) Tables not provided, but chairs available for free for inside
10) Free wifi available inside only
Arts Organizations - Indoor or Outdoor
Your registration will reserve booth space for display inside the Neosho Civic Center or outdoors on West Main Street. You will be assigned a 10' x 10' space to set up. If you would like a longer space outdoors please e-mail Neosho Arts Council. You are invited to set up displays about your organization, pass out literature, gain members, and make pre-approved sales. If you wish to sell from your booth it must be approved by Neosho Arts Council. Interactive displays are encouraged. We do ask you to pay the $35 deposit and it will be refunded at the end of the day Oct. 7. Tables not provided. Free WiFi and Chairs inside only.
Early registration encouraged before Sept. 18, 2019
Questions or comments please e-mail Neosho Arts Council
Application for booth space will not be processed until payment is received.
To apply online, click HERE.