Artsfest is returning to Historic Walnut Street May 1 & 2, 2021! Once again, we’ll be relying on a team of wonderful volunteers to truly make this festival possible.
While the heart and soul of Artsfest remains the same, there will be a few changes. The safety and security of all artists, vendors, patrons and volunteers remain the highest priority for DSA and SRAC staff. With that in mind, Artsfest will have several protocols in place.
- Temperature checks for everyone entering Artsfest
- Masking and physical distancing will be required at the outdoor event
- Capacity on the festival footprint will be limited to 2,500 guests per timed entry
- Distance between vendor booths will be a minimum of 6 feet
- Hand sanitizing stations will be placed throughout the festival
- Seating for food vendor areas and stages will be placed 6 feet apart
- Encouraging patrons to purchase tickets in advance for quick entry
There will be a few changes to the volunteer duties.
- Extra people at each gate for temperature checks and contact tracing forms.
- Possibly fewer coke stands depending on volunteer levels.
- Brief training to go over festival protocols.
- And of course, you’ll need to wear your mask!
These changes the festival is going to need more volunteers. Sign up today, and please encourage your friends and family to join in the fun. To make things even better this year, volunteers will be receiving a free T-shirt and will be entered into a drawing for great prizes, including gift cards and cool Artsfest swag! Click on this link to get started.