August 26 & 27 @ 5 PM
The Springfield Regional Arts Council invites artists, makers, designers, and creative thinkers from our member community to submit artworks for "Better Together." After a time apart, we learned that we are better together! The exhibit is dedicated to all things that represent togetherness, whether it's portraits of your loved ones, famous pairings like PB&J, or depictions of places and events that celebrate community.
Artists will be represented in the show by 1-3 original pieces per artist original piece of work to be delivered to The Creamery Arts Center Thursday, August 26th or Friday, August 27th between 9:00 am and 5:00 pm.
When planning to submit please keep in mind:
- Artwork can be up to 48 inches in any direction.
- All hanging pieces must be wired and ready to hang. No saw-tooth hangers will be accepted.
- Artwork cannot weigh more than 50 lbs.
- All work should be signed and labeled with the title of the work and the artist's name on the back of the piece for identification purposes.
- Prices will be required at the time of drop-off.
For more information email email@example.com or give us a call at the SRAC offices at (417) 862-2787.
The "Better Together" exhibit will open with a public reception on First Friday Art Walk, September 3rd from 5:00 pm-8:00 pm and will remain on display at The Creamery Arts Center through the end of September.
If you would like to be promoted on the Springfield Regional Arts Council's social media leading up to the exhibition please send the below by Monday, August 30th to our Marketing Director Sarah@SpringfieldArts.org
- Biography or Artist Statement
- Social Media Handles
- Image of the piece if available