PAST ARTS & CULTURE GRANT RECIPIENTS
- Downtown Community Cinema, aka "The Moxie": $5,000 for Moxie Cinema 6th Grade Field Trip Pilot
- Discovery Center: $5,000 for Springfield Discovery Center / Discovery School Arts Teacher
- BRAC: $5,000 for BRAC Crescendo Program
- Ozarks PBS: $2,500 for Ozarks Public Television Fine Arts Programming
- Springfield Symphony: $3,000 for Springfield Symphony Orchestra (SSO) Education and Outreach Support
- Connect2Culture (Joplin): $2,500 for Connect2Culture Operational Support
- Ava Art Guild: $3,000 for Ava Art Guild Covid-19 Recovery Program
- Springfield Regional Opera: $2,500 for Springfield Regional Opera 2022-2023 Season
- Mt. Vernon Community Theater: $2,000 for 2022 Summer Musical
- Lighthouse Children's Theater: $5,000 for the Lighthouse Children's Theater Reboot
- Gillioz: $3,000 for The Senior Summer Matinee Series
- Springfield Contemporary Theater: $2,500 for Springfield Contemporary Theatre COVID Relief
- Heartland Opera Theater: $1,000 for Heartland Opera Theatre Season 24
- Men's Chorus: $2,000 for MCO Arts Culture SRAC Grant 2022
- Southern Missouri Arts Connection (SMAC): $4,200 for Visiting Artist-in-Residence for Southern Missouri Arts Connection (SMAC)
- MidxMidwest: $3,300 for MIDxMIDWEST Mural Art & Culture Festival
- Queen City Rock Camp: $1,500 for Queen City Rock Camp
- Downtown Community Cinema, aka "The Moxie": $5,000 for Exploring Visual Literacy Field Trips
- Drury University: $1525 for Beyond New Works: New Plays, Theatre Communities, and Professional Networks
- Friends of Abilities First: $4,000 for "Arts for All"
- Hlabeard Productions "SATO48": $5,000 for SATO48 Community Feedback for Filmmakers App - Phase 2
- Mt. Vernon Community Betterment Council, Inc.: $500 for "Let Us Tell You A Story" project
- Plotline: $3,180 for 2-week Filmmaking Camp at Robberson Elementary
- Queen City Rock Camp: $3,000 for Queen City Rock Camp 2019 Season
- Queen City Voices: $1,500 for Christmas 2019 and Spring 2019 Concerts
- Sculpture Walk Springfield: $5,000 for Sculpture Walls Springfield
- Springfield R-12 Public School District: $2,500 for Springfield Regional Arts Integration Conference
- Springfield Regional Opera: $5,000 for Springfield Regional Opera 2019-2020 Season
- Taneycomo Festival Orchestra: $2,795 for Taneycomo Festival Orchestra
- Branson Arts Council: $2,000 to increase marketing efforts
- Community Band Room: $600 to support music education through instrumental exploration
- Drury University: $1,500 to present “Life Interrupted”
- Friends of Abilities First: $600 to support the Art Inspired Academy
- Mt. Vernon Community Betterment Council: $1,000 to set-up Studio 822 space
- Moxie Cinema: $1,500 to purchase new Point of Sale System
- Nature Education Arts Trails: $1,500 to fund stipend for visiting artists
- Queen City Rock Camp: $1,500 to expand audience base, develop marketing strategies, and build infrastructure
- Queen City Voices: $400 to support the production of "A Brassy, Classy Christmas"
- Springfield Art Museum: $400 to support free public programming associated with "Veterans' Views”
- Springfield Chamber Chorus: $1,500 to implement Phase II or the marketing initiative
- Springfield Regional Opera: $4,000 to host vaudeville productions
- Springfield Sister Cities Association: $1,500 to host a concert series at the Peace Through People Pavilion
- Springfield Symphony Orchestra: $1,500 to support Education & Outreach concert series
- Springfield Symphony Orchestra: $1,750 to support a board training seminar for area arts organizations
- Visual Artist Alliance: $250 to support a public workshop led by Robert Burridge
Drury University: $1,500 to support the Self Employment in the Arts Speaker Series.
Eminence Area Arts Council: $1,000 to support its annual Student Art Show.
Moxie Cinema: $1,500 to launch Event Cinema, seasonal screenings of stage productions.
Mt. Vernon Regional Betterment Community: $3,000 to support the Mt. Vernon String Program.
Sculpture Walk Springfield: $750 to support Sculpture Walk Springfield.
Springfield Art Museum: $1,500to support its shuttle service for First Friday Art Walk.
Springfield Chamber Chorus: $4,000 for marketing and audience development.
Springfield Dance Alliance: $1,500 to develop a more sophisticated marketing strategy.
Springfield Little Theatre: $750 to support its annual Mid-Week Mini Masterclass Series.
Springfield Regional Opera: $1,000 to expand its education tours through Any Given Child.
Taneycomo Festival Orchestra: $2,500to sustain traveling student musicians.
Boys Choir of Springfield: $1,000 for audience development & diversification.
Drury University: $1,500 to support the 2015 Self-Employment in the Arts Conference.
Eminence Area Arts Council: $1,500 to support the Summer Concert Series project.
Moxie Cinema: $1,500 to help launch “Mondo Moxie,” a monthly late-night movie showcase.
Springfield Art Museum: $1,500 to update the Foyer Gallery, an interactive educational space.
Springfield Little Theatre: $1,500 to establish an annual, collaborative partnership with Jarrett Middle School.
Springfield Public Schools: $1,500 for second-graders to attend Springfield Ballet performances.
SRO Lyric Theatre: $2,000 to aid board development training.
SRO Lyric Theatre: $750 to continue “Operazzi,” a monthly open-mic night for opera, jazz, and musical theatre.
Unite of Southwest Missouri: $1,500 to support the Springfield Multicultural Festival.
Urban Districts Alliance: $750 for First Night Springfield 2015 audience development.
American Indian Student Association at MSU: $1,000 to support the two-day Native American Heritage Month Powwow.
Boys Choir of Springfield: $750 to enhance its website to improve access for parents and patrons.
City of Springfield: $1,458 to support the Springfield Sculpture Walk at Jubilee Park.
Drury University Arts Administration Program: $1,500 to support the 2014 Self-Employment in the Arts Conference.
Friends of the Springfield Art Museum: $1,100 to support “Art Speaks,” a public lecture series.
Friends of the Springfield Art Museum: $750 to upgrade computers.
Men’s Chorus of the Ozarks: $1,000 for board development training to more fully implement its strategic plan.
Mid-America Performing Arts Foundation: $750 to create a website for performance and audition information.
Moxie Cinema: $1,500 for the first phase of a three-year strategic plan to boost membership.
Springfield Art Museum: $1,500 for Jarrett Middle School students to create gallery guides for the “Creating an American Identity” exhibit.
Springfield Little Theatre: $1,500 to support Art Inspired Academy, a program of Abilities First to provide an inclusive experience for individuals with and without disabilities.
Springfield Symphony Association: $750 to support monthly public service announcements for its programs.
SRO Lyric Theatre: $1,000 to continue its free, monthly “Operazzi,” an opera, jazz, and musical theater cabaret and open mic night.
SRO Lyric Theatre: $1,500 to provide an introduction to performance art for first graders as part of the “Any Given Child” initiative.
Unite of Southwest Missouri: $1,442 to support the Springfield Multicultural Festival.
Urban Districts Alliance: $1,500 to support emerging artists’ performances at First Night Springfield.